Apache Bug Reporting Page
Welcome to the Apache Bug Reporting Page! If you are having trouble with Apache,
please fill this out and submit it. Before you do that, though, make sure
If you have done all of the preceding, then fill out the form below,
and we will respond to it as soon as we can. If your browser is
incapable of using forms, please submit the same information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made sure the bug exists in the most recent version of
- Checked the known bugs page.
- Checked the compatibility notes page.
- Followed the instructions in the
INSTALL file correctly -
you edited the
Configuration file to set the right platform
and ran the
Configure script to create the new
- Tried compiling with only the distributed set of modules (so that we can make sure
it's an apache bug and not a bug in a module provided by someone else).